Although pregnancy and breastfeeding are two very different stages a woman goes through, much of the information as far as essential oil safety is the same.
Below you will find links to more information on this topic located inside the UEOS LEARNING CENTER. If you are not a member yet, you can enroll for free here: https://www.leajacobson.com/LCsignup
- Introduction to Pregnancy/Breastfeeding
- The first trimester
- Essential oils to AVOID during Pregnancy/Breastfeeding
- Essential oils SAFE to use during Pregnancy/Breastfeeding
- Using EOs during labor
- Peppermint EO and Breastfeeding
- Morning sickness
- Do EOs get into breastmilk?
- Clogged ducts and mastisitis
- Milk supply increase/decrease options