This is for occasional anxiety. If you have chronic anxiety, you may need to see a health care professional.
There are essential oils which can help calm, and always go with the ones you enjoy the most. These are going to benefit you more than ones you don't like the smell of.
Some essential oils which may work for you:
- Bergamot Citrus bergamia
- Clary Sage Salvia sclarea
- Geranium Pelargonium graveolens, Pelargonium x asperum
- Lavender (Bulgarian) Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula officinalis, Lavandula vera
- Marjoram (Sweet) Origanum marjorana, Origanum hortensis
- Orange (Sweet) Citrus sinensis, Citrus aurantium var sinensis, Citrus aurantium dulcis
- Sandalwood (Australian) Santalum spicatum, Santalum cyngnorum, Fusanus spicatus, Eucarya spicata
- Tangerine Citrus reticulata, Citrus nobilis, Citrus tangerine
- Vanilla Vanilla planifolia (Bourbon), Vanilla fragrans, Vanilla tahitensis (Tahitian)
- Ylang Ylang Cananga odorata, Cananga odorata genuina