People are often surprised to find that essential oils have a shelf life. They may have been told essential oils never expire to justify a high price tag.
Below you will find links to more information on this topic located inside the UEOS LEARNING CENTER. If you are not a member yet, you can enroll for free here.
- An introduction to Shelf Life
- Why they expire
- What makes essential oils go bad
- Essential oils most prone to oxidation
- General guidelines
- Estimated shelf life for popular EOs
- How to tell if they've gone bad
- What to do if they've gone bad
- How to make them last longer