Reasons to use a linen or body spray?
- The recipes below can use whatever essential oils or blends which are safe for your situation.
- Many of the blends from Lea's Free EO classes are perfect for adding to the spray.
- You can find several different sizes and styles of sprayers to use with your recipes here. Things Lea Loves Spray Bottles
- You can leave out the essential oils from a linen spray recipe and only use hydrosols, which makes a great safe option for little ones under the age of 2. For safety on using essential oils with Children, please see our info here. Using Essential Oils with Children
- If you are not familiar with Hydrosols, you can read all about them here. Everything you wanted to know about Hydrosols (including where to buy them!
- Spray on soft furnishings like the couches, chairs, curtains, carpets, rugs and bedding to freshen between washes.
- Use as an ironing aide for fresh smelling clothes.
- Spray clothes to keep fresh between washes.
- Use as an air freshener.
- Spray in the car.
- Spray on bedding to help promote sleep. More info here: Essential Oils for Sleep
- Spray on the body to help promote cooling.
- Spray on the clothing and/or body for times when other topical use such as roller ball isn't the best option.
Always be sure that the oils which you choose are safe for your family's situation!
Following are some great spray recipes from other sources
- Vanilla Body Spray Recipe
- How To Make a Cooling Body Mist for Summer
- Linen Spray from Aromahead
- Spray for Sleep from Aromahead
- Is Your Febreze Air Freshener Making Your Family Sick? DIY Non-Toxic Room Sprays Spring/Summer Edition
- Is Your Febreze Air Freshener Making Your Family Sick? DIY Non-Toxic Room Sprays Fall/Winter Edition