Unfortunately, using essential oils around young children is not all sunshine and roses. Due to essential oils being highly concentrated, there can be serious adverse consequences to using essential oils with children – especially when applied without diluting. Children are particularly sensitive to aroma and products applied to the skin. A child’s immune system takes years to fully develop, making them less able to deal with the adverse effects which may arise when concentrated products are placed on the skin without dilution.
- Introduction to using EOs with Children
- Basic guidelines
- Essential oils SAFE with children
- Essential oils to AVOID with children
- When YOU want to use them
- Guide to Using EOs Safely with Children