Essential oils are made up of dozens – sometimes hundreds – of chemical constituents. Some of these constituents are potentially carcinogenic; others are anti-carcinogenic; some are neither.
Below you will find links to more information on this topic located inside the UEOS LEARNING CENTER. If you are not a member yet, you can enroll for free here.
- Introduction to Cancer and EOs
- Are essential oils cancer-causing?
- Who is at risk?
- Potentially carcinogenic EOs
- Using potentially carcinogenic EOs
- Anti-carcinogenic EOs
- Frankincense and Cancer
- Chemotherapy and essential oils