This week’s essential oil class is on anti-inflammatory essential oils. Below you will find class recordings and all of the materials you need to make your own family-friendly anti-inflammatory essential oil blend.
Our Monday Class
What are anti-inflammatory essential oils?
Best essential oils for inflammation
Some of the safety concerns:
- Chamomile (German) may interact with some medications.
- Peppermint is not recommended for using with children under the age of 6; has 5.4% max dilution when using topically (all ages).
- Ylang Ylang is not recommended for using topically on children under the age of 2; has 0.8% max dilution when using topically (all ages)
- Bergamot may be phototoxic. View our Bergamot class here: Using Bergamot Essential Oil Safely
- Cinnamon Leaf has a topical max of 0.6%
- Eucalyptus is not recommended for using with children under the age of 10
- Myrrh is not recommended to be used during pregnancy
- Patchouli should be avoided if you are using blood thinners
- Spearmint has a topical max of 1.7%
Recipe for Inflammation #1 (master blend)
Recipe for Inflammation #2 (master blend)
Safely using “Anti-Inflammatory” master blends
Making an Anti-Inflammatory lotion
Taking an Anti-Inflammatory bath
Making an Anti-Inflammatory roller bottle
Link to these beautiful Yasmine roller bottles (stainless steel balls!) on amazon.