Have questions about this recipe? Please check the information box below the recipe of this post before asking your question below or in our facebook group.
Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and author of Essential Oil Profiles
p.s. This post may contain affiliate links. This doesn't cost you any more, and helps to support more great content. Thank you!
Hand Sanitizer Spray
- 10 drops Sweet Orange essential oil Citrus sinensis, Citrus aurantium
- 14 drops Tea Tree essential oil Melaleuca alternifolia, Melaleuca linariifolia var. alternifolia
- Splash (1/2 tsp) carrier oil
- 2 ounces witch hazel (I like to use this one).
This makes a 2% dilution
- Add to a 2 ounce spray bottle (I like to use these).
- Shake well before using.
INFORMATION BOX FOR THIS RECIPE…
- all ages, including children*
- for pregnant women (except the Boswellia papyrifera species of Frankincense)
- for breastfeeding women
* All of the essential oils are safe for use on children, but I would not spritz on the hands of children young enough to suck on their hands – and children this young probably don't need a hand sanitizer.
You can use water instead of witch hazel if you wish.
Craving more knowledge? Learn the benefits of essential oils and what you can use them for, as well as important safety information for the essential oils you use. Available in print book (while supplies last), ebook, and app formats by clicking here, or the image below.