This week’s essential oil class is on anti-inflammatory essential oils. Below you will find class recordings and all of the materials you need to make your own family-friendly anti-inflammatory essential oil blend.
Our Monday Class
What are anti-inflammatory essential oils?
Best essential oils for inflammation
Some of the safety concerns:
- Chamomile (German) may interact with some medications.
- Peppermint is not recommended for using with children under the age of 6; has 5.4% max dilution when using topically (all ages).
- Ylang Ylang is not recommended for using topically on children under the age of 2; has 0.8% max dilution when using topically (all ages)
- Bergamot may be phototoxic. View our Bergamot class here: Using Bergamot Essential Oil Safely
- Cinnamon Leaf has a topical max of 0.6%
- Eucalyptus is not recommended for using with children under the age of 10
- Myrrh is not recommended to be used during pregnancy
- Patchouli should be avoided if you are using blood thinners
- Spearmint has a topical max of 1.7%
Recipe for Inflammation #1 (master blend)
Recipe for Inflammation #2 (master blend)
Safely using “Anti-Inflammatory” master blends
Making an Anti-Inflammatory lotion
Taking an Anti-Inflammatory bath
Making an Anti-Inflammatory roller bottle
Link to these beautiful Yasmine roller bottles (stainless steel balls!) on amazon.
Are you enjoying these free classes? If you have benefited from this class, please consider sending some PayPal love my way via my PayPal link here. Sending just $5 lets me know you are taking advantage of these free classes and want to see more. Thank you so much for your support!
Have a question or comment? Leave it below, or post in our FB group.
Lea Harris is a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist Scholar's Program graduate from Aromahead Institute. This website, and its sister website, LearningAboutEOs, is home to educational advice and information about using essential oils safely. Lea founded and runs the Using Essential Oils Safely facebook group, with hundreds of new members joining each week. Lea is the author of The TRUTH About Essential Oil Safety, and the creator of Safe Essential Oil Labels and the UEOS App. You can find FREE classes here: Free Essential Oil Classes.
Lea received her herbalist certification through The Herbal Academy of New England. Lea is a contributing writer for Natural Herbal Living magazine, and blogs about herbs and natural living on her website, Nourishing Treasures.
Lea is Professional level member of the Alliance of International Aromatherapists.
Businesses, groups, and individuals can hire Lea to consult on safety, product formulation, and more on her website Lea Harris CCA.